I was talking to one of the HR regarding a job opportunity recently and the HR asked me this question.
How long have you been using LinkedIn?
I knew I joined LinkedIn around 2011/2012 during my MBA college days but I didn’t know the exact date. So, I started searching in the LinkedIn account settings and it surprised me that I have joined LinkedIn on 14th November 2011, and I have been using LinkedIn for almost ten years now.
I remember that I received the invitation to join LinkedIn from one of my MBA classmates. Thanks to my classmate for introducing me to LinkedIn and I have made some amazing connections from LinkedIn over the years and it really helped me a lot with my Job.
I work in the Demand generation role and I have generated 100’s of leads across globe using LinkedIn. I do have 24k LinkedIn connections around the globe.
Here’s how to find the exact date when did you join LinkedIn
- Log into linkedIn.com
- Click Me icon in the right corner of your homepage
- Select Settings & Privacy option from the drop-down menu
- In the Data privacy section on the left side, Tap How LinkedIn uses your data
- Click Manage your data and activity
- This list sumps up all your activity on LinkedIn
- Go to the last page and you will see the You Joined LinkedIn date – in my case, it is 14, November 2011.
Please check out my other interesting articles to get a hold of LinkedIn.
- Top 6 ways to grow your LinkedIn Network
- How to generate Leads from LinkedIn?
- How to create a LinkedIn Page for your business?
- How to Upload or Change Your LinkedIn Background Photo?
- What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Its top Benefits?
- What is LinkedIn for Recruiters?
- LinkedIn Advertising how to?
- Cost of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
How long have you been on LinkedIn? Please do share in the comment section, I would love to hear from you.